The highly-anticipated release of Hogwarts Legacy is approaching quickly, and excitement is growing among the community as the day of launch is a few weeks away. The game promises to be a dream come true for Harry Potter fans who have been eagerly waiting for an open-world RPG experience. I am so excited!
While we eagerly await to see if the game will live up to expectations, fans can keep the anticipation alive by getting a head start on choosing their Hogwarts Legacy house.
This can easily be done by visiting the official website or social media page and taking a quick quiz to find out which house aligns best with your personality.
Players can link their quiz results to their Warner Bros Games account in advance, this way their chosen house will be displayed in-game as they begin their journey at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Let me know in the comments which house are you wishing to get sorted in?
Once they begin the game, the Sorting Hat will assign the player to the chosen House, making them part of that House community in Hogwart.
Choosing your Hogwarts Legacy House
Quick Note: The decision of the Sorting Hat is final and cannot be changed. Therefore, fans who have already sorted themselves using an existing account and want to be sorted again, need to create a new account using a different email address
Here are a few steps after which you will be a part of one of the four houses before the game begins on 10 Feb:
- Go to Wizarding World Website and either sign into your account or create a new one
- Go to the Hogwarts Sorting tab
- There you can complete your profile by making your own avatar, and choosing your wand, and your house but you have to take some really fun quizzes that assess you to get sorted into your house.
- Connect Harry Potter Fan Club to personalize your game experience and earn exclusive in-game rewards.
- Now, we need to sync this information with the WB games account. Log in or create a new account.
- Go to your Wizarding World Data Connect Page and after completing these steps you’ll reach the step to connect to your WB Games Account.
- Then you need to click the link to complete the connection.
- Connect Your PSN, Xbox, or Steam account by going to Connection in Wb Games Account so this information is synced with your console/PC as your Wizarding World data will be linked to your Warner Bros. Games account, and the Hogwarts House you choose and your wand will be carried on to Hogwarts Legacy.
Connect Harry Potter Fan Club
The official website states that players who complete the sorting process will receive exclusive in-game items as a reward. These include a unique school robe and a mask that can enhance the player’s fighting abilities in the Dark Arts Battle Arena within Hogwarts Legacy.
You must link your WB account to PlayStation Network, Xbox, or Steam to ensure that you’ll be able to receive the items.
After this, all you need to do is wait until the game is fully released on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC on February 10, while the PlayStation 4, and Xbox One versions will be released on April 4.
Nintendo Switch players can expect to play the game on July 25.
However, you can Pre-Order now on PlayStation
And if you have an Xbox Series X/S:
Do let us know how much excited are you about Hogwarts Legacy in the comments section below