Fortnite’s Battle Royale chapter 4 is Here with Unreal Engine 5.1 features.
One of the biggest changes that you will see in Fortnite Chapter 4 is a brand new island that will have a citadel housing a character known as “the Ageless,” a mine full of a new material called kinetic ore, and some kind of abandoned farm
Epic also says that with Unreal Engine 5.1, Players will experience a number of high-end visual features such as high-quality ray tracing and more lifelike lighting.
Some of the new features that you will experience in the game are:
- A new vehicle in the form of dirt bikes (called a “trail thrasher” in the game)
- Ability to roll around in a giant snowball,
- Reality augments that give you randomized buffs as the match goes on
- Flying jellyfish that can restore your health
- Brand-new guns include a rifle that shoots blades
- A melee weapon called the “shockwave hammer.”
Some of the new unlockable characters include:
the Doom Slayer from Doom and the witcher himself, Geralt of Rivia. These are joined by Fortnite originals like a skater dude named Massai and an axe-wielding girl obsessed with boba. The Incredible Hulk will also be able to purchase in the item shop “soon.”