Do you want to Connect Keyboard and Mouse to Steam Deck because you are tired of using that small trackpad?
Or some games have a lot of shortcut keys but you can’t use all of them on the Steam Deck and to use all those magical shortcuts you need to have a keyboard connected with your Steam Deck.
If that’s right then we have a useful guide for you in which you will be able to know How To Connect Keyboard and Mouse on Steam Deck.
Keyboard Not Working on Steam Deck?
You don’t need to worry if the keyboard not working on Steam Deck as:
- Sometimes they both take longer to connect so you can unplug and then plug them back in.
- Or Restart Steam Deck.
How To Connect Keyboard and Mouse to Steam Deck?
Honestly, it’s very easy to connect your keyboard and mouse to Steam Deck.
But first, you need to have a Steam Deck official dock with two USB-A 2.0 ports, and various other features, that provide gamers numerous options for connecting their Steam Deck to any number of peripheral devices and monitors.
So here’s How To Connect Keyboard and Mouse to Steam Deck:
- Plugin the mouse and keyboard into the two USB ports of your Steam Deck .
- Hold the Steam Deck power button to bring up the power menu.
- Then select Switch to Desktop to switch over to the Linux desktop.
- And you can enjoy gaming more eaisly with the help of your own keyboard and mouse.
And if you have a Bluetooth keyboard or mouse you can plug the Bluetooth receiver into both USB ports.
And you will be able to know How To Connect Keyboard and Mouse on Steam Deck.
What if you don’t have a Steam Deck official dock?
To answer that you need to continue reading.
How To Connect Keyboard and Mouse on Steam Deck Via Dock?
For those users who don’t have an official Steam Deck dock they really don’t need to worry about How To Connect Keyboard and Mouse on Steam Deck.
So, make sure you get a USB hub with the following things in it:
- 1 USB-C port supporting Power Delivery port
- 2 USB 3.0 ports
- HDMI resolution up to Ultra-HD 4K at 30Hz
- Ethernet port
And all this you can get in Belkin USB C Hub, 6 in 1 Multiport Adapter Dock at the best price.
You just need to plug in your Bluetooth receiver and your keyboard and mouse will be connected on Steam Deck.