Roblox Keeps Crashing [iPhone Edition]
Roblox Keeps Crashing on iPhone? Roblox Keeps Freezing on iPhone?
No, Worries! We Have a Fix
Why is Roblox keep crashing?
1. Server failure
2. Unstable Internet
3. Outadted PC
4. Corrupted file
5. Old internet settings
5 Reasons Why
Solution 1: Clear Mobile Device Cache to Fix Roblox Keeps Crashing iPhone
Roblox generally works fine with iPhone, but compatibility issues can crop up sometimes and affect your game
1. Tap on the Home button twice.
2. And close the app by swiping upwards.
3. Launch Roblox again to check if Roblox keeps crashing iPhone is fixed or not.
Restart Your iPhone
1. Press the Home button and Power button for a long time about 20 seconds.
3. After restarting the app launch Roblox and check if Roblox crashing iPad is fixed.
Set Date and Time Setting
Apps like Roblox need an accurate date and time zones or else it will lead to Roblox Keeps Crashing iPhone.
– Go to your Chrome browser setting – Select Extension
Complete Solution on our Website
Go to Solution