PS4 Error SU-30746-0
System Update 9.00 Error FIX
Got New PS4 Update 9.00? And PS4 Freezes?
No, Worries! We Have a Fix
What causes PS4 Error SU-30746-0?
Occurs when the system is unable to find the correct update file.
It is usually a software issue and not a hardware issue.
How do I fix System Update Error on PS4?
Solution 1: Restart PS4 in Safe Mode
If it's a software glitch that can be removed by a simple restart.
Solution 1: Steps
01 Turn off your PS4 by pressing the power
02 Press and hold the power button until second beep
03 Connect DS4 press the PS button to pair it
03 Select Restart PS4 and press X
Updating Console through Safe Mode
2. Press and hold the power button until you hear the second beep and will boot in Safe Mode
3. Now connect DUALSHOCK 4(DS4) to a USB cable and press the PS button on the controller to pair it
4. After enabling Safe Mode, select Update System Software
5. Select update from USB Storage Device and select OK
6. And if you have an ethernet cable connected to your console then you should select Update Using Internet.
7. After the process is finished restart your PS4 and check if PS4 Error SU-30746-0 is fixed
Initialize in Safe Mode
Take a back-up
Complete Solution on our Website
Go to Solution