Have Logitech G CLOUD Downloading Slow issues or insanely slow download speed?
Well, many users are facing this issue that whenever they are trying to download a game on Logitech G CLOUD either the Wi-Fi disconnects or the download speeds drop to less than 1MB/s.
I know how it’s like buying a new Logitech G CLOUD Gaming Handheld and having internet issues really annoys
But you don’t need to worry!
Because Logitech G CLOUD slow Wi-Fi/not downloading is not a big problem and it’s solvable.
And for that, we have prepared a list of 7 useful fixes for you.
Why is my Logitech G CLOUD Not Downloading?
Your Logitech G CLOUD Wi-Fi is slow due to the following reasons:
- Your router software might be outdated.
- Interference between the router and Logitech G CLOUD.
- The internet connection might be slow.
- Your console is too far away from the router.
Solution 1: Restart your Router
The first thing you need to do to fix Logitech G CLOUD Gaming slow Wi-Fi or downloading issues is to power cycle your router
Restarting your router will allow you to establish a new connection with your ISP without any bugs and help you fix “Logitech G CLOUD Gaming Handheld Downloading Slow”
Just follow the steps below:
- Turn off your router completely by taking out the power cable from the power switch
- Now leave it for 2 minutes and then plug it back in
- And check for your internet connection.
Best Routers To Buy
After checking the internet connection if you are still facing Logitech G CLOUD Gaming Not Downloading then continue to the next solution.
Solution 2: Restart Logitech G CLOUD Gaming Handheld
The first thing you need to do is restart your console to overcome Logitech G CLOUD Gaming Handheld Downloading Slow.
Just follow these steps:
- Turn off the device by dragging the power button to the other side
- Now drag the power button once again to turn the console back on.
If you are still facing Logitech G CLOUD slow Wi-Fi issues then continue to the next solution.
Solution 3: Update Your Router’s Firmware
Sometimes outdated router software leads to a drop in internet speed resulting in an Logitech G CLOUD Slow Wi-Fi Issue.
So, it’s best to update your router firmware which will help you get over Logitech G CLOUD Downloading Slow.
And here’s how you can update your router firmware:
- Go to your router login page.
- Sign in and look for the software update option.
- And then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process and your Logitech G CLOUD Gaming Handheld Not Downloading will be fixed.
So, updating your router firmware didn’t help you fix Logitech G CLOUD Slow Wi-Fi then continue to change the channel on your router.
Solution 4: Change Channel on Your Router
Changing the channel on your router is a tested and recommended solution by other users too who faced Logitech G CLOUD Gaming Handheld Downloading Slow issues.
This process will help you improve your wireless performance, especially if you’re in an area where many other wireless devices and routers compete for the same frequencies.
And here’s how you can change the channel on your router:
- Log in to your router page from your web browser.
- Select the wireless band from the router’s menu for which you want to change the channel such as 2.4GHz or 5GHz.
- Open the Wireless Settings menu for your chosen frequency.
- A drop-down menu will open from the Channel option.
- You can select a new channel from there and select Save.
- Now check for Logitech G CLOUD Gaming Handheld slow downloading issue.
Also if you are still facing Logitech G CLOUD Not Downloading then you can try the other channels or choose the default one.
If not then continue to the next solution.
Solution 5: Improve Your Wi-Fi Speed
Logitech G CLOUD Not Downloading also occurs when the router is too far from your Logitech G CLOUD , so try bringing your router close to your Logitech G CLOUD, and will receive strong signals leading to a stable internet connection.
Make sure you use a wireless device that is compatible with the 5GHz band instead of 2.4GHz.
Still, facing Logitech G CLOUD Gaming Handheld Downloading Slow?
Then try a different network
Solution 6: Change to a Different Network
Some users reported facing Logitech G CLOUD Not Downloading when connecting to a particular network, such as their home Wi-Fi, but it goes away when they switch to a different network.
If you’re using your home or office network to play games, try switching to mobile data hotspot to see if downloading games slowly on Logitech G CLOUD Gaming Handheld is solved.
If you are still having Logitech G CLOUD Downloading Slow then continue to the next solution.
Solution 4: Contact Support
Suppose you cannot get rid of the Logitech G CLOUD slow wi-fi after force restarting. In that case, you should contact Logitech support or give them a call, or you can chat there its available 24/7 and you can ask them to perform the necessary repairs on the console.
We hope you get to fix the Logitech G CLOUD Downloading Slow.
And if you face any hurdles while trying the solutions