How To Get A Full Refund On PS5 Games? How To Get A Full Refund On PS4 Games?
So you just purchased a game on PS4 or PS5 and you have found out that the content is faulty or you think that I don’t want it and need my money back
If that’s the case,
then you can get a refund within 14 days after the purchase unless you have downloaded the game.
So let’s find out below how you can refund on PS4 and PS5 games.
How To Refund Games On PS4? [Video]
How To Refund Games On PS5? [Video]
How To Get A Full Refund On PS4 Games? PS5 Games?
So make sure you have the following information before going for the refund process:
- The email address associated with your PSN account.
- Date of Birth.
- PSN ID
- Name of the game or the add-on content you would like to refund.
If you got the above information then you should continue following the steps below:
- Go to PlayStation’s official Refund page.
- Click on Refund Chatbot.
- Now click Refund request.
- Select I’m Ready.
- After answering 7 questions if you qualify for the refund then you will be redirected to the actual support agent.
- Note down the Support ID and select Next.
- Now select Yes when it says would you like to talk to a live agent.
- Sometimes the agent is not available so you should contact in the recommended timings.
If your reason will be valid you will get a full refund on PS5 and PS4 games for sure and if you got any questions just let us know in the comment section.