Since the release of the latest Call of Duty Warzone 2.0, I and my friends were having one main common issue and that was we weren’t able to send invites to each other.
So, what actually was happening was that whenever I went to the invite section I was repeatedly booted back to the main screen after trying to scroll through it.
What’s the purpose of a battle royale game if you can’t invite your buddies and team up to play with them
It was really frustrating for me but upon looking founded a way to get over the Warzone 2.0 Social Tab Not Working PC/PS5
A user on Reddit posted a workaround to the social tab error
So, just follow the complete steps to invite friends to Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 PS4/Xbox:
- In the main menu, open the drop-down window on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Go to the headset icon tab.
- Next, select Game Channel or My Channel and choose the Invite to Channel option.
- This action will open the Invite to Party screen, where players can see a list of their friends and invite them to their channel.
- Once your teammates have been added to the channel, you can queue up for matches similar to how they would have done if the Social tab was working.
Remember: If you accidentally get out of the party then inviting you to the same part will not be possible and you will have to reboot your Warzone 2.0 so, the party leader will have to select the “Leave with party” option when backing out of a game, or else they’ll abandon the party.