HIGH DISK USAGE
Many users have complained that their PC is lagging too much or its performing tasks very low upon checking the Task Manager they found out that most of the memory is being consumed by WaasMedic Agent.exe.
What is WaasMedicAgent exe?
WaasMedicAgent exe stands for Windows Update Media Service. Its main role is to make the Windows update process smooth and without any interference that's why it keeps running in the background.
Perform Disk Cleanup
1. Click on the Search icon located below in the Taskbar. 2. Type Disk Cleanup and then click on it to Open.
3. A window will pop up where you will select the drive on which Windows 11 has been installed and then press Enter. 4. Now check the box for the files you want to delete.
5. Then click on the Clean up system file button. 6. And then press OK. 7. Now restart your PC for WaasMedic Agent.exe high disk usage on Windows 11.
Disable Or Uninstall Your Antivirus Temporarily
1. Press Windows key and R which will open a dialogue box 2. Type “appwiz.cpl” in the Run dialogue box and press Enter 3. Program and Features will open where you can look for your antivirus software installed on your PC
3. Right-click on your software and uninstall it and delete all its files from your PC 4. Now restart your PC and check if WaasMedic Agent.exe high Disk usage on Windows 10 is solved.
More steps and Detailed Solution on our Article