Missing DLL Files in Windows 11
Since the launch of Windows 11
many users who were waiting for it eagerly downloaded it on unsupported devices and it leads to many bugs.
Why is my Computer so Slow on Startup Windows 11?
you might be wondering
>>> Reasons for missing DLL files
Top 5 Reasons
Restoring the missing DLL files from the recycle bin.
Updating your Windows 11 OS.
Updating your drivers.
Reinstalling the program that causes this DLL files error message.
Running a quick scan through your anti-virus.
Install and Detect DirectX latest version
So here is how you can install the latest version of DirectX:
1. Go to Microsoft official website and search for DirectX 10 or 11
move on to the next slide for more steps
2. After downloading run the exe file.
1. While following the on-screen instructions to install DirectX make sure you uncheck boxes that allow you to install toolbars.
4. After the process is finished, restart your PC to make changes.
5. Now check if the Missing DLL File error is fixed or not.
Scan For Virus and Threat
1. Click on the Search icon
2. Select Settings. 3. Now click on Privacy & security > Windows Security
4. Select Virus & threat protection and click on Quick scan.
5. Wait for the scan to finish and then restart your PC to see Missing DLL Files in Windows 11 is fixed.
>>> 02 for Writers
Check out the Complete Guide on our website