DISCORD Keeps Crashing
Discord Keeps on Crashing
Why does discord crash when I open it?
The 4 reasons Why does discord crash when I open it?
1. Cache Issues 2. Corrupted Files 3. Network Errors 4. App data folder
Disable Hardware Acceleration
Note: Ensure your current macOS version is macOS 10.10.0 (Mac OS X Yosemite) or above!
1. Launch Discord and click the settings icon to go to User Settings
2. Now on the left panel click Appearance
3. And turn off the toggle next to Hardware Acceleration
4 . Now Launch Discord and check if it works without crashing.
Enable Legacy Mode
1. Launch Discord
2. Click on the Gear icon to go to Settings.
3. In the left pane click Voice & Video
4.Open the drop-down menu of the AUDIO SUBSYSTEM and click on Legacy
5.After confirming your Discord will run without crashing.
Now that all processes/activities are closed
LET'S REINSTALL DISCORD
2. Run Discord installer and follow the given on-screen instructions.
Clear Discord Cache
Discord Not Updating on Windows
Roblox Error 901
Discord keeps crashing