PS5 Black Screen
What does it mean when your PS5 screen is black?
Check Your HDMI Cables
Make sure you use 2.0 HDMI cables or sometimes labeled as High Speed.
1. Unplug your HDMI cables from the back of your both TV and PS5.
2. If you are thinking to buy a new one then, first try switching the ends of HDMI cables.
3. And plug-in the HDMI cable of your PS5 into your TV and vice versa.
Change Video Output
1. Turn off your PS5 by pressing the power button on the front panel.
2. Press and hold the power button until you hear the second beep and will boot in Safe Mode.
3. Now connect the PS5 DualSense controller to the USB cable and press the PS button on the controller to pair it.
4. Select Change Video Output > Change Resolution.
5. Then select OK and your PS5 will restart and then select the video output resolution.
6. And if PS5 no signal to tv then select option 2 which is Change HDCP Mode > HDCP 1.4 Only.
Hard Reset Your PS5
1. Tap and Hold the power button on the console for at least 10 seconds until it turns off completely.
2. Unplug the power plug from the back of the console.
3. Now Press and hold the power button several times until there’s no remaining power which will clean all the cache and drain the PS5 from any current.
4. Plugin the power brick back and wait for some seconds.
5. Turn your PS5 ON again to check if the PS5 Black Screen is fixed.
Hope this Fixed your issue!
PS5 WON'T TURN ON
PS5 Crashing Or Freezing
PS5 Error Code CE-108255-1