1. Both Turtles need to be close together and for that you can dig a hole in the sand so that the turtles don't run away.
2. Now the seagrass you collected feed them to the turtles one by one.
3. When you will see red hearts on their head after feeding this means the turtles are entering in love mode.
4. Once the heart disappears, one of the turtles will start digging in the sand.
5. After that, all you need to do is wait for the eggs to hatch and they will only hatch at night time.
6. And to grow a baby sea turtle you need to feed 10 seagrass items to him